budget permitting, we are thinking of buying 2 units of this gorgeous microphone for our 2"V"s for our forthcoming gig in october!AKG "Elle C" microphone in white
- Condenser vocal microphone for female vocalists
- Slender and elegant silhouette
- XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins for optimized connectivity
- 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill for extreme ruggedness incl. reliable control of pops and wind noise
- Internal elastic suspension
Every musician knows about the very special nature of the female voice. Building on decades of experience in making microphones, AKG has designed a professional vocal microphone with a condenser transducer perfectly tailored to the female voice. The result is called the "Elle C" and delivers an extremely accurate, detailed, and natural sound.
In addition to its superb audio performance, the Elle C also matches the highest aesthetic expectations of performing female vocalists. Its slender, elegant silhouette and special finish in either high-gloss metallic or white pearlescent paint adds an exciting visual dimension to every performance.
it is incredible that AKG can come up with a mic specially just for female vocalists. i suppose one could extrapolate and go on to produce mics for jazz, classical, rock, pop etc etc.
i wonder if i could replace the internal wiring with stage III cables, and the stock XLR connector with xhadow!